Monday, June 1, 2009

Shoes!!!

Remember a while back where I mentioned I needed new shoes for work? Well it got desperate. To the point where I had to wear black shoes with blue pants. I almost died that day, it was embarrassing beyond belief. I just don't do that wacky kinda stuff.

So on Sunday on my little Melbourne get-away, I took my toosh to my favourite shoe store: Diana Ferrari.

Now I should mention, that whilst I sit back and admire lots of pretty shoes in magazines and on the internet, my days of wearing heels are well and truely gone. Once upon a time I used to be able to run in heels better than I could in runners. Then in my early 20's, I discovered thongs, and how much more comfortable they are compared to my heels. These days anything above a kitten heel is a recipe for disaster. So flats are my wide footed friend. And Diana Ferrari cater for my wide foot in a semi fashionable fashion.

So anyway, I brought these four pairs (much to husbands disgust!)




All in all, I am pretty darn happy. I wore the last pair today and they were so comfortable! Am considering going back for more ;)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that last pair!! I could totally write them off as a holiday expense, they look perfect for totting around Paris ... Right? Nevermind the frostbitten toes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some red ones very similar to your last pair - heaven on my feet!

    I'd fall flat on my face if I tried to wear heels these days lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! I shoulda gone shoe shopping with you after pink. I have to admit I've got a little bit of a shoe addiction, but hey - don't most girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!