Sunday, June 21, 2009

Getting to know me

Belinda at Journey to a Mini B tagged me in her getting to know you challenge.

Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own and then tag eight other people

- * - *- * - *

What is your current obsession?
Currently I have an obsession with vacuuming. Mainly the new carpet in our bedroom. I vacuum once a day :S Otherwise, on a good note, I am obsessed with reading the blogs I follow! Love your work guys

What are you wearing today?
I am rocking the sexy world today, wearing from the bottom up: purple Uggs, Blue Adidas trackpants, a white long sleeved shirt, a yellow t-shirt, and a blue Puma jumper. Like I said, sexy!

What’s for dinner?
Today when in Aldi I saw hamsteaks, and decided to have them for dinner with mashed potato (at husbands request) and steamed veggies. Was quite nice actually

What’s the last thing you bought?
groceries at Aldi this morning, including Chocolate Hobnobs, which I was super excited about!

What are you listening to right now?
We have the tv on currently, and am watching MasterChef. Oh how I want to go to Hong Kong

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Today I am willing to kill for a ticket to HongKong, as it looks amazing. And I want

Which language do you want to learn?
I would love to learn Spanish. My boss is learning Spanish, and it sounds so interesting. Of the languages I have learnt, I would love to be able to speak fluent French

What do you love most about where you currently live?
I love the diversity. There are huge cities, and remote areas. It has something for everyone really! I love being able to see the diversity of the land in the space of time it takes me to travel from Melbourne to home (3 hours)


What is your favourite colour?
Currently yellow, so much so I brought yellow runners!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
currently it is my black hooded winter coat. So warm and versatile

Describe your personal style?
I dont subscribe to one particular style, unless comfort is a style. I do tend to dress more classic than modern though

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
I would put it towards those sunglasses I so badly want!

What are you going to do after this?
Have a shower and do the dishes before bed

What are your favourite films?
Pretty Woman
Beaches
Bridget Jones
The Devil Wears Prada

Do you collect anything?
not really, I am too much of a minimalist to collect stuff

What makes you follow a blog?
I tend to follow blogs if i read something I like, be it in depth, humor or an insight to other peoples lives

Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I tend to lurk unless I can really add to the conversation

What’s one thing you dream of doing?
Having children with my lovely husband

What is your biggest regret?
I dont really believe in regrets, as they shape who we are now, but i do wish i hadnt spent so much money and saved more (for those sunglasses ;) )

What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Lay in bed and read a good book...which is what I did today, minus the rain! I will happily substitute the bed for a wood heater with chocolate.

Do you have a tattoo?
No, I am not a fan of them.

What are you favourite books?
ummm, as much as I read, I cant think of anything right now!

Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous, or a little of both?
I do everything with my right hand

- * - *- * - *

Stepford Dreams
Kahlee Rose
Fat Mum Slim
Kir @ Life of Kir
Confussion Soup
Tanto Amore
Love, Bubs and Life on our Little Farm
You Are Nearly There Joanna
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!