Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photo Challenge


It's really simple. Telle at Fat.Mum.Slim loves how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.

So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.


So here is my response. I was tagged by Carly at Everybody Wants This


This was taken the day of my 21st birthday (4 years ago now). It is hardly the most flatering, or well taken photo, but it is one of my favourites.

I remember this day quite well, I was on holidays from my job, I had the week before my 21st party off work, and the husband (was then the boyfriend) and my mum took me out to the pub for lunch. I was presented with a Tiffany Toggle bracelet that had been engraved from the boy, and the necklace you can see in the picture from my mum.

That night the boy and I devoured the whole vienetta (damned if i was cooking my own cake) whilst sitting in front of the heater watching tv.

I have no idea how we got the smoke to look like that, I have never been able to do it since.

I wish I had kept that jumper, i really do like it now.

Now for who I tag

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!