Friday, June 19, 2009

The present . was settled

Well, Iwe managed to settle the present argument today. I was wondering through David Jones (my new favourite home) and I spotted these pretties



Now I love pearls. Diamonds are fine, but I prefer pearls. Always have, most likely always will. So these babies are me down to a tee.

Soooo, I rang the husband to express my love to him in a sickly sweet manor. He suspected I was up to something (drat) and asked what it was that I wanted.

Seems the scarf is now a hot favourite as a gift, given the price tag of the glasses ;)

Oh well, christmas is only 6 months away
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. jesus. they be some hawt glasses. all i want from the beloved is an electric blanket. he's stubbornly refusing. time for a new beloved, methinks !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!