Blog ThisChallenge: Tell us fifteen facinating, far fetched, frightening, funny or frivilous facts about yourself. Those bits of trivia that are floating around in your life.
1. Despite my name being April, I was not born in April, in fact July. I got the name after my mum, grandma, and great grandma (all on the one side) all being born in April.
2. By the age of 18 I had lived in 30 different houses, an been to 9 different schools.
3. My husband and I dated for 2 months before splitting up because I thought he was a dickhead. I didnt see him for 2 years, and obviously changed my opinion on him ;)
4. I classify breakfast cereal as a meal for any time of day, even dinner
5. I love chocolate. it gives me terrible heartburn. But I still eat it.
6. I thrive on trashy novels, the trashier the better
7. I am a nerd.
8. I have a freckle in a secret spot
9. I would love to be an interior designer. I love it
10. I secretly also love renovating. But shhhhh
11. I would love to go on a world tour one day. So many sights to see, so little time
12. I often forget that my grandfather has passed away, and think that I should go visit him
13. I feel like a failure most days.
14. I love my little niece, but it kills me to see her some days
15. I love blogging, but often think I bore you all to tears.
So there you go. Now you know me, well least part of me