Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 Things

I was (self) tagged by the very talented Amy at Love, bubs and life on our little farm who always impresses me with her shopping purchases!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Having the house to myself for the weekend. I am planning on some sewing and some study IN PEACE!
2. having our robes arrive so we can ring the plasterers to come
3. Finally moving back into our bedroom when it is finished
4. My birthday in July
5. An operation that I have coming up soon. It starts a new begining for me
6. My neice's birthday, as her mum makes great cake...and I love little kid parties
7. LUNCH...I'm hungry
8. My cheque from K.Rudd...hurry up dammit!

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Went out for lunch by myself, because I could
3. Laughed at my friend Britt, as her emails always make me laugh and smile
4. Made the husband cook me dinner...wasnt too bad, and I am still alive, so that is something
5. Light the heater at home as it was a cold night
6. Watched TV, after 4 weeks of no tv, it was well deserved
7. Researched a course I want to do for work
8. Spoke to relevant people about said course at work

8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Sew in general
2. Find the motivation to finish my current course
3. Not stress so much
4. Sort out my health
5. Not kill every plant I come into contact with
6. Take a fantastic photo of my cat
7. Remember more things
8. Not take my frustration out on those who I love

8 Shows I Watch
1. Gossip Girl
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Big Bang Theory
4. The Hills
5. Ugly Betty
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Private Practice
8. Big Love

I'm not really sure how to tag people on a blog, but feel free to take it over to your blog (and let me know how to tag people)

xoxo Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!