Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Renovations

The weekend saw Brian and I do some more renovating, though not nearly as much as I would have liked, thanks to Brians new motorbike.

We did however get to straighen out the timber in the existing walls
Photobucket

Knock out the hallway wall
Photobucket

Build our linen press
Photobucket

Photobucket

Build our built in robes (which I swear have more timber than our entire house in them)
Photobucket

Cut a hole in our front wall
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And install a new window
Photobucket

Photobucket

The plasterer came around last night and will have a quote back to us by the end of the week (thanks to Kevie, he is paying for it). I need to find the spade bit to do the cable running first though.

We're getting closer though :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!