Saturday, September 19, 2009

Plaster. Lovely Plaster

I may or may not have spent a decent chunk of the week stomping around, as my plasterers were meant to arrive on Tuesday.

Tuesday came.

and went.

and Wednesday, and Thursday. Needless to say, I was not impressed. Our plasterer has always been awesome in showing up when he said he would.

But they showed up at 7.30 on Friday morning, and got right into it. When I returned from Melbourne, I was greeted by this:

They are coming back on Monday to do the final sand. I am so happy with it though, it has come up better than we expected. Though it echo's so much! But it is nice to not stare are insulation or weatherboards whilst sitting on the loo (I still dont have a bathroom door! Hopefully tomorrow)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looking great A! We had the echo factor when we had our new room plastered too. Although I never had the joy of staring at it from the loo!

    Hurrah for 'proper' walls :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!