Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Walls: Part Three

As much as I love the look of blue sizalation paper, I could not live with it forever. Nor could I live without a backdoor.

The father in law kindly gave up his weekend for us again, and helped the husband put in the doors and windows. I personally think he likes coming over here, mainly because I buy him the good biscuits (I know the way to his heart, I learnt it a long time ago ;) )

The sliding door


The back of the house. We still need to do the surrounds, but they will come at the end. Oh, and our house won't be this colour, it will be white, when father in law comes back to paint it

The side window. See how it is a different height? Turns out it is a different colour too. We had a discussion about it, and whilst I am happy for it to stay, husband wants a new one, so he will order a new window tomorrow, and hopefully it should be here in a week or so. But until then, we can't weatherboard the rest of the house.


So that concludes the walls for the time being.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much you've done on it! Its going so fast. You are putting me to shame :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!