Friday, May 8, 2009

Birds

So, along with giraffes, I also love birds. More the cute stuffed non-alive variety. It is of much concern to me what we will do when we have children, as a favourite past-time of mine is to dream up decorating ideas for our nursery. But it always comes down to one question: should I go with a bird or giraffe theme.


So, in my boredom today, I sat on etsy searching birds, and this is what I found:

Photo from Mazzy522




Photo from Holly
(on a side note, I love this nursery, the little boy who sleeps in it is very lucky)


Photo from My Tiny Star



Photo from Gifts Devine


Photo from Gifts Devine


Photo from Valeriya

Photo from Pottery Barn

I think birds might be our girly nursery judging by the amount of pink I have found ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!