Friday, May 8, 2009

Laundry

This is our laundry currently
Photobucket
As you can see, it is in our bathroom, and when we renovated we kept it there. We plan to put doors on the cupboard, but two years on, we still havent quite got around to it.

But, along with the doors, it has always been a bit bland. So I am thinking of giving it a bit of a spruce up. I am thinking of painting the wall with the same green we have used on the walls in the bathroom (Metallic Earth Edge by Dulux).

But I am trying to come up with other ways to make it a bit more interesting. So off to my favourite place: Etsy


Decal from A Sticky Place


Ironing Board Cover from City Chic Country Mouse

And I am thinking I can make a version of this in some fabric I have at home. I am currently using my bra bag to hold my pegs, and I need it back soon before my husband kills me for buying more bras
Idea stolen from Nanu


What do you think? What do you suggest?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love that ironing board cover, think I'd better go check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!