Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the first day of christmas

my true love gave to me, something to be thankful for.




I follow a few american blogs, and a common theme last week was Thanksgiving. And it got me thinking about what I am thankful in my life. So rather than tell you about everything in one day, I am going to spread it between now and christmas. Because, really, I have so much more than a lot of people at this time of year.

Here goes.

I am ever so thankful for my husband. I love him more than I know how to express. No matter what, he is there for me. Through my ups (far apart) and my downs (often). He takes it all in his stride. Nothing really phases him, I can say whatever I want and he will just take it, and know that I just need to vent. He very rarely says "no" to me, lets me go with whatever I am planning, scheming, buying.

The best decision I ever made was to go our with him again (we had been together in the past but ended it). And the best decision he ever made was to marry me :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!