Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thankful 23: Blogs

Over the last month I have been saving all these awesome blog posts to write about that show why I am thankful for blogs. But, because I am just a little bit tired/overworked/underpaid/busy/losing my hair in stress, I forgot to send the link to work so I could do it at work during non working hours.

But alas, Jess at How Abour Orange came to save my hide again with yet another amazing christmas tutorial that even I make!





Aren't they cute! And by the looks of it, super easy to make! For the instructions on how to make them, head over to The Creative Place.

Wonder how they would go around fairy lights in our outdoor area for an upcoming sherbang we are having?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!