Tuesday, December 22, 2009

thankful 22: the internet

I love the internet. For many reasons.

It has opened up my knowledge of many topics, from weddings, to children, to how to install a pond. It has introduced me to many awesome people. It helps me to stay in touch with friends and family.

Today's reason for loving the internet is shopping.

Oh. My. God. Who would have ever thought I would write about shopping. Who woulda figured that one out!

But seriously, internet shopping is awesome. This week I have brought the husband's anniversary present, a christmas present, a calendar (made from iPhoto), a kris kringle present, some new work pants, a pair of shoes, a skirt (which I don't like and will sell on ebay), and some books. All from the comfort of my chair. In my pj's!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!